Start Your Day with the Keurig K55 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker
We all love to start our day off right with that perfect cup of coffee. But, making too much or taking a long time to brew just isn’t a great way to spend your morning. That’s why the Keurig K55 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker is a great machine to use. This easy to use, single serve coffee maker brews the right amount of coffee in no time. And, the pod style machine means there’s very little cleanup to do, making it the perfect machine for those who want a good cup of coffee on-the-go. Let’s take a look at some of the best features the Keurig K55 offers and how you can use it to make the perfect cup of coffee.
The Basics: What’s a Keurig K-Cup Machine?
Keurig K-Cups are an easy, mess-free coffee maker that makes single serve cups of coffee that brew quickly. They use K-Cups, which are pre-packaged cups of perfectly portioned coffee for each single serving. All you have to do is add water, pop in a K-Cup, and push start. Keurig coffee makers are ideal for those who only want to make a small amount of coffee and for those who are on-the-go. They’re also great to use at work too. Keurig K-Cups make it easy to to have a good cup of coffee any time of day, without having to put in a lot of effort or make too much.
Features of the Keurig K55 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker
When it comes to good features, the Keurig K55 has plenty. It’s versatile brewing options and unique K-Cup pod system make it full of features that are all about convenience. Here are some of the best features that a Keurig K55 has.
- Unique K-Cup Pods: Keurigs come with a unique K-Cup pod for precisely portioned coffee that doesn’t require any measuring. All you need to do is pick out the type of coffee blend you like best and brew.
- Large Water Reservoir: Don’t want to fuss with having to measure water for your coffee in the morning? The Keurig K55 makes it easy by having a large water reservoir that you can fill up the night or even a few days before. The reservoir is large enough to hold enough water for more than 6 cups of coffee.
- Button Controls: At a touch of a button, you can start and stop your coffee maker. And, you can even program your coffee, so that it brews at exactly the right time.
- Auto-Off: If you’re coffee maker has been idle for more than 2 hours, it will automatically shut off, making it a convenient and energy efficient machine.
Highlights of the Keurig K55 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker
In addition to some great features, here are some of the highlights that make the Keurig 55 Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker a must purchase machine.
- Single Use: Sometimes you really don’t want to make a whole pot of coffee. The Keurig K55 makes it simple and easy to make the amount of coffee you want, when you want it.
- Customizable Brew Sizes: Just because the Keurig K55 is a single serve coffee maker, doesn’t mean you can’t adjust your brew size. In fact, it’s set up to brew 3 different sizes: 6, 8, and 10 ounces. This gives you the flexibility to brew a larger cup of coffee or a stronger cup of coffee easily.
- Easy to Cleanup: If cleanup is one of your least favorite things about your coffee maker, you’ll love that the Keurig K55 is super easy to clean. With the pod system, there’s very little mess, including coffee grinds, to deal with.
Potential Downside to Using the Keurig K55 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker
When it comes to choosing a coffee pod machine, you can’t go wrong with the Keurig K55, but there are a few downsides you’ll want to think about. The biggest is size and capacity. If you don’t want to just make single serve coffee, a Keurig K55 might not be the right machine for you. Though it offers different brew sizes, it really does only make single cups at a time. Consider how much you drink and whether or not single cup servings are your coffee drinking style.
The other downside is the type of coffee you’ll be using. K-Cup pods use pre-ground and pre-packaged coffee. This means it won’t necessarily be as fresh. The best taking coffee comes from freshly ground, freshly roasted coffee beans. And, beans lose their flavor over time. So, if you’re a coffee lover, you may want to consider the flavor and taste of pre-packaged ground coffee.
Using the Keurig K55 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker
Overall, the Keurig K55 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker is a terrific machine for those who want to make single serve coffee quickly and on-the-go. It’s perfect for at home or at the office for a quick caffeinated pick-me-up. Want even more information about how to use your K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker? Check out article on Getting the Most from Your Coffee Pod Machines for the best tips for making the best coffee with your machine.