Say Aloha to the KONA French Press Coffee Maker
We love brewing a good pot of coffee at home. And, one of our favorite ways to brew coffee is with a French press. French presses get a lot of street cred for making some of the best tasting coffee. One of the best French presses you can get on the market is the KONA French Press Coffee Maker. With an easy design and simple brewing method, this coffee maker makes great tasting coffee every time. Let’s take a look at why the KONA French Press Coffee Maker is a must-buy for your next coffee maker purchase.
If you’re not familiar with a French Press, it’s a very simple way to brew coffee. It uses a pot with a plunger and a filter to push hot water through ground coffee. It’s easy to make and doesn’t require a lot of gadgets or extra electricity. The results brewing coffee in a French press is a rich, flavorful cup of coffee. But, not all French presses are created equal. That’s why we love the KONA French Press Coffee Maker. It stands out above the rest as a durable and delicious way to make coffee in a French press.
Features of the KONA French Press Coffee Maker
One of the reasons that the KONA French Press is so popular is its features. It’s built with function and taste in mind, so you don’t have to worry about a French press that easily breaks or won’t brew a consistently good cup of coffee. Here are some of the features that help this coffee maker really stand out.
- Protective Design: French presses are typically glass pots. And, with this in mind, they can easily break. The KONA French Press uses a unique insulated outer shell around the glass that looks nice and protects the coffee maker from chipping or cracking.
- Comfortable Handle: You don’t have to worry about burning your hands or spilling coffee when you pour coffee from the KONA French Press. It’s comfortable handle makes it easy to pour drinks — even while your coffee is still brewing.
- Easy to Clean: There’s nothing more annoying than having to tear apart and clean a complicated coffee maker. The KONA French Press is easy to take apart, with detachable stainless steel filters that are simple to remove. The coffee maker is also dishwasher safe.
Highlights of the Kona French Press Coffee Maker
In addition to some great features, here are some of the highlights that make the KONA French Press is a must purchase coffee maker.
- Simple and Purely Brewed Coffee: Extracting the flavor and oils from coffee beans is an important part of the brewing process. Complicated coffee machines can actually make it harder to get the purest flavor from your coffee. The KONA French Press relies on hot water and practical brewing to make one of the best cups of coffee you’ll ever have — without any fuss or hassle.
- Customized: Getting the perfect cup of coffee is easy with the KONA French Press. You can customize the amount of coffee you want and the brewing time for rich flavors that best suit your coffee preferences.
- Portable: Whether you’re traveling for work or on a camping trip, you can make the perfect pot of coffee with a KONA French Press coffee maker. Since it’s small and doesn’t require electricity, you can transport it in your carry on, in the car, or with your camping gear easily.
Potential Downside to Using the KONA French Press Coffee Maker
If you’re looking for a French press, the KONA French Press Coffee Maker is definitely your best bet. But, are there any issues or challenges with using it? Overall, you’ll find very few issues or cons that might make you want to skip this coffee maker. Generally, the biggest concerns are brew strength and durability of your French press. If you are not a fan of richer, more robust coffee, the French press might not be your best choice. You can brew lighter coffee, but your French press will still prepare a bit of a strong brew. So, if strong coffee is not your speed, you might want to use a different coffee maker. The other challenge is durability. French presses are notorious for breaking or chipping. But, thankfully, the KONA French Press has a unique design to help protect the coffee maker from any breakage.
Using the KONA French Press
Overall, the KONA French Press Coffee Maker is the perfect choice for those who want strong coffee that’s customizable for most preferences, easy to make, and completely portable. Want even more tips on how to make the perfect cup of coffee using your French press coffee maker? Check out our article on Brewing the Best Tasting Coffee for more info.